Switching from liquid shampoo to a natural shampoo bar can feel strange to begin with, as your hair and scalp have been used to lots of chemicals that natural shampoo bars do not contain.
So, there is a period of time needed for your hair and scalp to adjust, bear with it the results are great.
Short to medium hair length washing technique
1. Soak your hair
2. Take the shampoo bar in your hands and create a lather then put the bar down and massage the lather into your hair and scalp
3. As with all shampoos, the first interaction is with the dirt in your hair, so to get the added benefits from a natural shampoo bar always rewash.
4. For the final rinse take a good minute rinsing
5. Dry and style as per usual
Long hair washing technique
1. Pop your hair into a ponytail and drench, make sure all your hair is wet.
2. Take the shampoo bar in your hands and create a lather then put the bar down and gently massage the lather into the top and sides of your scalp going in straight lines DO NOT rub in circles as this will cause tangles, then a quick rinse and repeat.
3. When you have finished massaging your scalp, take a wide-toothed comb, release your ponytail and slowly comb the shampoo through your hair.
4. Give yourself a good minute to gently rinse your hair thoroughly, paying special attention to the back of the neck area.
5. Use a towel to pat dry DO NOT rub dry as this will cause tangles. When the majority of the water has been removed dry and style as per usual.
Send us your results and reviews on social media using the hashtag #LavandiBody
Good luck and congratulations on helping to save the planet.