Everyone should take time for their well-being, a warm soak with bath salts is definitely one of the best ways, as virtually everyone is short of minerals. Bath Salts, and mineral enriched Clay combined with the soothing aromas of the Cold Press Essential Oils, give Lavandi's Bath Salts that moment of well-being luxury.
Lavandi's Muscle Soak Bath Salts is a handcrafted mix of, Dendritic Salts, Magnesium Flakes, Dead Sea Salts and French Green Clay, giving you over 100 minerals to replenish, restore, help maintain our bodies and keep us functioning. Add to this the Cold Press Essential Oils of Pine Needle, Marjoram and Eucalyptus makes this a truly wonderful way to soak away muscle tension and look-after your Body and Mind.
- Dendritic Salt - Sodium Chloride The word dendritic is an adjective meaning of a branched shape or having qualities of a tree. The name of this salt comes from the fact that the dendritic salt crystal has a star-shaped, branch-like surface area.
- Dead Sea Salts - Magnesium Sulfate It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Eucalyptus Globulus This antiseptic and warming oil is great for relieving aches and pains. The oil tones and balances the skin with a sharp aroma that helps increase concentration and lift feelings.
- French Green Clay – Illite anti-inflammatory and thus beneficial for soothing and facilitating the healing of wounds, allergies, and sunburns. Calm and soothe the body to promote a general sense of well-being
- Magnesium Flakes – Magnesium Chloride It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Marjoram Oil – Thymus Mastichina The Oil’s analgesic action can ease tension while giving relief to muscle pains, sprains and strains
- Pine Needle Oil – Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Absolute Uplifting pine has a warming effect on sore joints and muscles.