Everyone should take time for their well-being, a warm soak with bath salts is definitely one of the best ways, as virtually everyone is short of minerals. Bath Salts, and mineral enriched Clay combined with the soothing aromas of the Cold Press Essential Oils, give Lavandi's Bath Salts that moment of well-being luxury.
Lavandi's Coconut Milk Moisturising Bath Salts is a handcrafted mix of, Dendritic Salts, Magnesium Flakes, White Kaolin Clay, Dead Sea Salts and Organic Coconut Milk Powder, giving you over 100 minerals to replenish, restore, help maintain our bodies and keep us functioning. The Organic Coconut Milk takes the moisturising factor to the upper echelons, it combats dryness and helps to promote a healthy glowing skin.
- Coconut Milk Powder – Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder We’ve all heard of taking a milk bath, right? Well, it’s time to use coconut milk instead. It is a great moisturiser due its soothing properties coconut milk provides an excellent moisturising effect in dry skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis” The natural fatty acids in coconut milk help treat dry and irritated skin and remove harmful bacteria.
- Dendritic Salt - Sodium Chloride The word dendritic is an adjective meaning of a branched shape or having qualities of a tree. The name of this salt comes from the fact that the dendritic salt crystal has a star-shaped, branch-like surface area.
- Dead Sea Salts - Magnesium Sulfate It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- White Kaolin Clay - white kaolin clay doesn’t leave your skin dry after use. It softens the skin, leaving it toned and healthy making it best for sensitive dry skin,
- Magnesium Flakes – Magnesium Chloride It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.