Everyone should take time for their well-being, a warm soak with bath salts is definitely one of the best ways, as virtually everyone is short of minerals. Bath Salts, and mineral enriched Clay combined with the soothing aromas of the Cold Press Essential Oils, give Lavandi's Bath Salts that moment of well-being luxury.
Lavandi's Detoxifying Bath Salts is a handcrafted mix of Himalayan Pink Salts, Dendritic Salts, Magnesium Flakes, Dead Sea Salts and Rhassoul Clay, giving you over 100 minerals to replenish, restore, help maintain our bodies and keep us functioning. Add to this Bentonite Clay, and the Cold Press Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Bergamot and Patchouli makes this a truly wonderful way to detox and look-after your Body and Mind.
- Bentonite -Montmorillonite The high ion exchange capacity of montmorillonite ensures that harmful substances such as aluminium, lead, mercury and cadmium, radionuclides, histamine and ammonium can be bound.
- Bergamot Essential Oil – Citrus Bergamia Fruit Oil Is renowned for its strong soothing effects with natural healing properties for the skin, and its mood balancing, anxiety easing aroma
- Clary Sage Essential Oil – Salvia Sclarea is known for having a tonic effect on many body systems, including the circulatory and digestive.
- Dendritic Salt - Sodium Chloride The word dendritic is an adjective meaning of a branched shape or having qualities of a tree. The name of this salt comes from the fact that the dendritic salt crystal has a star-shaped, branch-like surface area.
- Dead Sea Salts - Magnesium Sulfate It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Himalayan Pink Salt - Maris Sal containing 84 unique minerals to help replenish and restore the Body.
- Magnesium Flakes – Magnesium Chloride It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Patchouli Essential Oil – Pogostemon Cablin Is known to help revitalise skin and has antiseptic properties.
- Rhassoul Clay – Moroccan Lava Clay According to findings from various studies Rhassoul Clay lessens dryness, enhances skin clarity and elasticity and has extractive abilities that confiscate impurities and unblock pores, resulting in a general smoothing of the surface skin.