Everyone should take time for their well-being, a warm soak with bath salts is definitely one of the best ways, as virtually everyone is short of minerals. Bath Salts, and mineral enriched Clay combined with the soothing aromas of the Cold Press Essential Oils, give Lavandi's Bath Salts that moment of well-being luxury
Lavandi's Uplifting Spring Bath Salts is a handcrafted mix of, Dendritic Salts, Magnesium Flakes, Dead Sea Salts and Himalayan Pink Salts both Coarse and Fine, giving you over 100 minerals to replenish, restore, help maintain our bodies and keep us functioning. Add to this the Cold Press Essential Oils of Orange Oil, Lemon Oil and Cedarwood Oil makes for an uplifting, revitalising experience while looking after your Body and Mind.
- Cedarwood Oil – Juniperus Virginiana Wood A long established essential oil, cedarwood has an impressive range of benefits. Its uplifting aroma makes it a perfect pick-me-up, helping to release tension and lift feelings of lethargy.
- Dendritic Salt - Sodium Chloride The word dendritic is an adjective meaning of a branched shape or having qualities of a tree. The name of this salt comes from the fact that the dendritic salt crystal has a star-shaped, branch-like surface area.
- Dead Sea Salts - Magnesium Sulfate It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Himalayan Pink Salts - Maris Sal containing 84 unique minerals to help replenish and restore.
- Lemon Oil – Citrus Limon Fresh and invigorating, lemon stimulates the senses and clears the mind
- Magnesium Flakes – Magnesium Chloride It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that benefit your heart and nervous system. Many people do not consume enough magnesium. Even if you do, factors such as dietary phytates and oxalates can interfere with how much your body absorbs.
- Orange Oil – Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Sometimes called sweet orange, this versatile oil is widely used for its uplifting and calming effects.